Thursday, April 7, 2016

Introverts are awesome

I am introverted and I have no remedy. When I was little I used to hide behind my mother for not having to speak with anyone. And now that I am an adult I remain an introvert. 

Be an introvert does not mean that you we are socially awkward or unable to communicate well. We see life differently. Introverts recharge by spending time alone. They prefers watch the game rather than be part of the game. They feel more comfortable working behind the scenes than be the center of attention. But also introverts are studious and smarts, Analytical and creative, flexible, responsible and maintain long-term friendships.

Gandhi, Al Gore, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Picasso and Albert Einstein are some of the famous people better known by its introversion. By creating the right kind of environment, introverts can unleash their true potential and power.

Introverts! We are awesome!




1 comment: