Monday, April 25, 2016

The Last Three Wishes of Alexander the Great

Being at the edge of the death, Alejandro the Great summoned its generals and informed them his last three wishes:

1.That his coffin was taken in the shoulders and transported by the best doctors of that time.

2.That the treasures that had conquered (silver, gold, precious stones), were scattered on the way to his grave.

3. That his hand were swinging in the air, out of the coffin, and at the sight of all. One of his generals, astonished by so unusual wishes, asked Alejandro what were their reasons.

Alejandro explained:

1. I want the most eminent doctors to carry my coffin to show that they do not have, before death, the power to heal.

2. I want the ground be covered by my treasures so that they all see the material goods conquered here, stay here.

3. I want my hands move to and fro to the wind, so that everyone can see that we came with empty hands and we empty hands we leave, when  we finished the most valuable treasure that is time.

Time is the most valuable treasure the we have because it is limited. Enjoy it to the maximum with those to whom you love.








No comments:

Post a Comment