Tuesday, June 14, 2016

When the time reaches you

For a long time I suffered from neck pain. I am one of those person that have high tolerance to pain. Until I get the day that I could not tolerate anymore. So I finally decided to go the doctor. When I went to the doctor, they did some x-rays and asked me to come back next day.

When I went back next day, they took me a to a difference room. It was a quiet white room with comfortable chairs. My x-rays were in a large screen and I said to myself "something is wrong".
The wear in the bones was visible. The passage of time reached me.

The first thing that came to my mind was my loves ones. And while they were explaining my treatment, they said that I need adjustments beside other therapies.

ADJUSTMENT, this word sound very loud in my mind. Immediately I knew that I need adjustments in my life. Control stress, sleep more, eat better, laugh more,worry less and spend more time with my family.

To those that the time also reached you, don't be afraid. It is just a change of path in our life journey.
It is a time for adjustments, a time to be grateful for every second of life.

In this new direction that mi life is going, I am sure that I am not alone. My God and my family are with me wherever I go. Life might be tough but I have got a God that is tougher.


No comments:

Post a Comment